How to swap ERC20 BNB tokens into BEP2 BNB tokens native to Binance Chain
- Binance Chain launches its Mainnet and plans to execute the Mainnet Swap on April 23, 2019.
- Trust Wallet users will need to send their ERC20 BNB from their Trust Wallet to their Binance account.
- Trust Wallet will provide a Binance Chain address for withdrawal requests. The withdrawal will then act as a mechanism to convert ERC20 BNB tokens into BEP2 BNB tokens native to Binance Chain.
- Your new native Binance Coin (BNB) will automatically show up in your wallet.
- You can also start the Mainnet swap after April 23, 2019 by depositing them to your ETH deposit address on Binance.
- We highly encourage you to deposit your ERC20 BNB and withdraw your BEP2 BNB within 90 days.