The Universal Wallet from Trust allows you to store multiple currencies (with a lot more coming soon). If you want to move coins from one Trust Wallet to a Universal Wallet (Multi Coin wallet) please follow the steps below. Make sure you are running the latest version of Trust.
- Create a new Multi Coin wallet. Go to "settings", press "wallets - click "+" sign in the top right corner. Follow the instructions and save the backup phrase (it is the only way to restore your wallet if something happens to your device or Trust application)
- Go to the wallet you just created and copy the public address of the coin/ token that you want to receive.
- Go to the wallet that you want to send the coins from.
- Click on the coin/ token that you want to send. Press "send" button - click "paste" to paste the public address of the coin from the wallet you created in steps 1 and 2.
- Enter the amount and click next. On the next screen you will be able to change gas values.
- Click send to send.
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org