If you accidentally send ETH (or ETC or CLO or X) to your POA address (CLO address or ETC address or X address) you can recover them. Please make sure you have backed up your recovery phrase and then follow the process outlined below.
- Open https://iancoleman.io/bip39
- Enter your backup phrase into the "BIP39 Mnemonic" field
- Select the coin you accidentally send your funds too
Example: If you sent POA to your ETH wallet, select ETH - Ethereum in this field.
- Scroll down and find the Derived Addresses section. (*)
- Copy your Private Key from the first row.
- Import this private key as the coin you are trying to recover (POA, ETC, ETH or X wallet) inside your Trust Wallet App.
Example: If you sent POA to your ETH wallet, import your private key as POA.
(*) If the coin you accidentally send your funds too is missing from step 4, you need to chose ETH - Ethereum and then select the BIP32 option under Derivation Path.
Enter one of the values for BIP32 Derivation Path from the list below and continue with step 5.
- ETH: m/44'/60'/0'/0
- VET: m/44'/818'/0'/0
- WAN: m/44'/5718350'/0'/0
- CLO: m/44'/820'/0'/0
- GO: m/44'/6060'/0'/0
- POA: m/44'/178'/0'/0
- TOMO: m/44'/889'/0'/0
- TT (Thunder Token): m/44'/1001'/0'/0
- NIM (Nimiq): m/44'/242'/0'/0
- AION: m/44'/425'/0'/0