Trust Wallet is capable of storing any ERC20 or ERC223 tokens. The address for your tokens is the same as for your ETH. To see tokens in your account, simply send them to your Ethereum address. If you don’t see tokens in your address after sending them, please go to “What do I do if tokens do not show up in my Trust Wallet?”
Other helpful articles
- What is gas? Why do you need to set gas price/limit?
- Pending/Stuck transactions
- How do I send tokens?
- How do I sell tokens?
- Where are the addresses I can use to receive my tokens?
- How do I receive tokens? Do I need to do anything to have them show up in my wallet?
- How do I change gas price or gas limit?