The gas fee is paid for miners in the Ethereum network to process a transaction. The gas fee is calculated by multiplying gas price and gas limit. In order to execute the transaction, regardless whether you are sending ETH or tokens, you need to have enough ETH on your account to pay miners to confirm it. That’s how Ethereum ecosystem works, Trust Wallet does not get any portion of that. TIP: If you participated in an ICO with Trust Wallet, to send or transfer those tokens you will need to have ETH on your account to pay gas fee.
Other helpful articles
- What is gas? Why do you need to set gas price/limit?
- Pending/Stuck transactions
- How do I send tokens?
- How do I sell tokens?
- Where are the addresses I can use to receive my tokens?
- How do I receive tokens? Do I need to do anything to have them show up in my wallet?
- How do I change gas price or gas limit?